Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) to maintain the momentum of quality consequences. It ensures a quality culture at the institution level which is meant for planning, guiding and maintaining Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the institution. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC is a part of the institution’s system and works toward the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and best practices.
- To generate and promote awareness on quality sustenance.
- To measure the outcome of academic performance of the institution.
- To ensure continuous improvement in all operational aspects of the institution.
- To keep the institution abreast of quality sustenance activities through Workshops / Seminars / Demonstrations / Case Studies / Panel Discussions.
- To develop realistic and attainable quality benchmarks for each of the academic and administrative activity through plan of action, internal assessment, workshops etc.