Training and Placement Cell
The Training and Placement Cell provides complete support in the process of placement of students passing out from the Institute by collaborating with leading organizations in setting up internships and training programs for students.It plays an important role in locating job opportunities and operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates.
Our ingenious alumni have set new standards in the corporate world through their contributions. The cell also provides career guidance by arranging training programmes like Mock Interviews, Communication Skills Workshops, Group Discussions, etc.
- To collaborate with industry professionals for live projects, Research work ,Workshop or any academic alliance ,Industrial visit with many industrial organizations.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, etc.
- To organize campus interviews for final year students and summer internship(training) for third year students with industries and reputed business from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counselling by organising guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel.