Udupi Group of Institutions, Manipal anchored on the horizon of learning in the year 2002. The Institution started the journey with two colleges under the approval of Government of Karnataka namely Udupi Institute of Hotel & Tourism Science affiliated to Mangalore University and Udupi College of Nursing affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
The pivotal aim of Udupi Group of Institutions has been to provide opportunities to students seeking professional courses. With the student community showing interest in other streams of education, more professional degree colleges were started, namely Udupi School of Nursing approved by Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board Bengaluru, Udupi College of Physiotherapy and Udupi College of Allied Health Sciences affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
Udupi College of Professional Studies: In 2002, the institute started a course in Hotel Management (B.Sc. Hospitality Science). As of now, the college offers the following professional degree courses affiliated to Mangalore University, approved by Government of Karnataka:
- B.Sc. Hospitality Science (B.Sc. H.S)
- B.Sc. Food Technology (B.Sc. F.T)
- B.Sc. Interior Design & Decoration (B.Sc. I.D & D)
- B.Sc Fashion and Apparel Design (B.Sc. F.D)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
In order to inculcate multi skills and to provide job opportunities for students, the following university/Govt. approved add-on Courses are also offered with the regular degree courses:
- Aviation and Hospitality Management (A.H.M)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management (S.C.L.M)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics & Cyber Security (AI,BDA & CS)
- Chartered Accountancy (C.A.) Coaching
- Comapany Secretaryship (C.S) Coaching
Udupi College of Nursing: The institution offers the following courses affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bengaluru, recognized by INC and KNC also approved by Govt. of Karnataka:
- B.Sc Nursing (Basic)
- Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing (P.C.B.Sc.)
- M.Sc. Nursing.
Udupi School of Nursing: In order to facilitate nursing education for students of Commerce and Arts Stream, the institution offers General Nursing & Midwifery (G.N.M), approved by Government of Karnataka under the Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examinations Board, Bengaluru.
Udupi College of Physiotherapy: The Institution is offering a course in Physical Therapy namely, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.) course which is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
Udupi College of Allied Health Sciences: Understanding the professional workforce for the community, the institution offers the following course under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru:
- B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology(B.Sc. M.I.T)
- B.Sc. Cardiac Care Technology (B.Sc. C.C.T)
- B.Sc. Respiratory Care Technology (B.Sc. R.C.T)
- B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (B.Sc. M.L.T)